- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Miss Up to Two Weeks With Left Knee Bone Bruise
- Updated: November 30, 2017
Miami Heat star center Hassan Whiteside sat out Wednesday’s loss to the New York Knicks, and one day later the Heat have announced that Whiteside is now expected to be out for the next one-to-two weeks:
“The Miami HEAT announced today that center Hassan Whiteside will begin rehab immediately due to a left knee bone bruise. The rehab process will include a strength and conditioning program over the next one-to-two weeks.”
Whiteside missed five games in late October after initially injuring his knee in Miami’s season opener. He had played in all of the subsequent 15 games up until Wednesday night. The 7-footer is averaging 14.9 points and 12.7 rebounds per game so far this season.
The Heat went 2-3 in the five games the talented big man sat out earlier this season and they will look to perform better during Whiteside’s second absence in a row starting this Friday night against the New Orleans Hornets.