- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Miss Up to Two Weeks With Left Knee Bone Bruise
- Updated: November 30, 2017
Miami Heat star center Hassan Whiteside sat out Wednesday’s loss to the New York Knicks, and one day later the Heat have announced that Whiteside is now expected to be out for the next one-to-two weeks:
“The Miami HEAT announced today that center Hassan Whiteside will begin rehab immediately due to a left knee bone bruise. The rehab process will include a strength and conditioning program over the next one-to-two weeks.”
Whiteside missed five games in late October after initially injuring his knee in Miami’s season opener. He had played in all of the subsequent 15 games up until Wednesday night. The 7-footer is averaging 14.9 points and 12.7 rebounds per game so far this season.
The Heat went 2-3 in the five games the talented big man sat out earlier this season and they will look to perform better during Whiteside’s second absence in a row starting this Friday night against the New Orleans Hornets.