- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Miss Up to Two Weeks With Left Knee Bone Bruise
- Updated: November 30, 2017
Miami Heat star center Hassan Whiteside sat out Wednesday’s loss to the New York Knicks, and one day later the Heat have announced that Whiteside is now expected to be out for the next one-to-two weeks:
“The Miami HEAT announced today that center Hassan Whiteside will begin rehab immediately due to a left knee bone bruise. The rehab process will include a strength and conditioning program over the next one-to-two weeks.”
Whiteside missed five games in late October after initially injuring his knee in Miami’s season opener. He had played in all of the subsequent 15 games up until Wednesday night. The 7-footer is averaging 14.9 points and 12.7 rebounds per game so far this season.
The Heat went 2-3 in the five games the talented big man sat out earlier this season and they will look to perform better during Whiteside’s second absence in a row starting this Friday night against the New Orleans Hornets.