- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Miss Up to Two Weeks With Left Knee Bone Bruise
- Updated: November 30, 2017
Miami Heat star center Hassan Whiteside sat out Wednesday’s loss to the New York Knicks, and one day later the Heat have announced that Whiteside is now expected to be out for the next one-to-two weeks:
“The Miami HEAT announced today that center Hassan Whiteside will begin rehab immediately due to a left knee bone bruise. The rehab process will include a strength and conditioning program over the next one-to-two weeks.”
Whiteside missed five games in late October after initially injuring his knee in Miami’s season opener. He had played in all of the subsequent 15 games up until Wednesday night. The 7-footer is averaging 14.9 points and 12.7 rebounds per game so far this season.
The Heat went 2-3 in the five games the talented big man sat out earlier this season and they will look to perform better during Whiteside’s second absence in a row starting this Friday night against the New Orleans Hornets.