- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Video: Dion Waiters Scores His First Points of the 2018-19 Season
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Dion Waiters is back.
The shooting guard returned to the Miami Heat on Wednesday against the Cleveland Cavaliers, after an absence of more than a year. And in the second quarter he did what he does best, knocking in a jumper for his first points of the season.
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) January 3, 2019
Waiters, who has been dealing with an ankle issue, hadn’t seen the court since Dec. 22, 2017. Seeing him take the court, and knock down a shot, was a very welcome sight for all Heat fans.
The sixth-year guard, who is in his third season with the Heat, has a career average of 13.3 points per game. The Heat are happy to have him back, and it’s great to see him putting the ball in the bucket.