- Miami Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra Takes Veiled Shot at Toronto Raptors
- Video: Goran Dragic Suffers Injury at End of Miami Heat-Boston Celtics Game
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
Video: Dion Waiters Scores His First Points of the 2018-19 Season
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Dion Waiters is back.
The shooting guard returned to the Miami Heat on Wednesday against the Cleveland Cavaliers, after an absence of more than a year. And in the second quarter he did what he does best, knocking in a jumper for his first points of the season.
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) January 3, 2019
Waiters, who has been dealing with an ankle issue, hadn’t seen the court since Dec. 22, 2017. Seeing him take the court, and knock down a shot, was a very welcome sight for all Heat fans.
The sixth-year guard, who is in his third season with the Heat, has a career average of 13.3 points per game. The Heat are happy to have him back, and it’s great to see him putting the ball in the bucket.