- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Video: Dion Waiters Scores His First Points of the 2018-19 Season
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Dion Waiters is back.
The shooting guard returned to the Miami Heat on Wednesday against the Cleveland Cavaliers, after an absence of more than a year. And in the second quarter he did what he does best, knocking in a jumper for his first points of the season.
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) January 3, 2019
Waiters, who has been dealing with an ankle issue, hadn’t seen the court since Dec. 22, 2017. Seeing him take the court, and knock down a shot, was a very welcome sight for all Heat fans.
The sixth-year guard, who is in his third season with the Heat, has a career average of 13.3 points per game. The Heat are happy to have him back, and it’s great to see him putting the ball in the bucket.