- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Video: Dion Waiters Scores His First Points of the 2018-19 Season
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Dion Waiters is back.
The shooting guard returned to the Miami Heat on Wednesday against the Cleveland Cavaliers, after an absence of more than a year. And in the second quarter he did what he does best, knocking in a jumper for his first points of the season.
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) January 3, 2019
Waiters, who has been dealing with an ankle issue, hadn’t seen the court since Dec. 22, 2017. Seeing him take the court, and knock down a shot, was a very welcome sight for all Heat fans.
The sixth-year guard, who is in his third season with the Heat, has a career average of 13.3 points per game. The Heat are happy to have him back, and it’s great to see him putting the ball in the bucket.