- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat Update Injury Report Before Game vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: November 16, 2019
The Miami Heat will be shorthanded for their game tonight versus the New Orleans Pelicans with two new names added to the team’s updated injury report.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 16, 2019
Missing the game will be three of the team’s swingmen in Justise Winslow, Derrick Jones Jr. and KZ Okpala, with Jimmy Butler potentially joining them. If point guard Goran Dragic also misses the game, the Heat would be without several key players.
After a slow start to the season, Butler has played like an All-Star the past few games. His leadership on the court gives the Heat an edge over most of their opponents. He is currently averaging 18.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
Dragic has come off the bench this season and has routinely been one of the best players on the floor. His 16.1 points per game ranks third on the Heat so far this season.
Miami is coming off of a strong performance against the Cleveland Cavaliers on the road last Thursday, winning the game 108-97. It has won its last two games after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers last week.