- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat Update Injury Report Before Game vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: November 16, 2019
The Miami Heat will be shorthanded for their game tonight versus the New Orleans Pelicans with two new names added to the team’s updated injury report.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 16, 2019
Missing the game will be three of the team’s swingmen in Justise Winslow, Derrick Jones Jr. and KZ Okpala, with Jimmy Butler potentially joining them. If point guard Goran Dragic also misses the game, the Heat would be without several key players.
After a slow start to the season, Butler has played like an All-Star the past few games. His leadership on the court gives the Heat an edge over most of their opponents. He is currently averaging 18.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
Dragic has come off the bench this season and has routinely been one of the best players on the floor. His 16.1 points per game ranks third on the Heat so far this season.
Miami is coming off of a strong performance against the Cleveland Cavaliers on the road last Thursday, winning the game 108-97. It has won its last two games after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers last week.