- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Miami Heat Update Injury Report Before Game vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: November 16, 2019
The Miami Heat will be shorthanded for their game tonight versus the New Orleans Pelicans with two new names added to the team’s updated injury report.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 16, 2019
Missing the game will be three of the team’s swingmen in Justise Winslow, Derrick Jones Jr. and KZ Okpala, with Jimmy Butler potentially joining them. If point guard Goran Dragic also misses the game, the Heat would be without several key players.
After a slow start to the season, Butler has played like an All-Star the past few games. His leadership on the court gives the Heat an edge over most of their opponents. He is currently averaging 18.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
Dragic has come off the bench this season and has routinely been one of the best players on the floor. His 16.1 points per game ranks third on the Heat so far this season.
Miami is coming off of a strong performance against the Cleveland Cavaliers on the road last Thursday, winning the game 108-97. It has won its last two games after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers last week.