- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
Miami Heat Update Injury Report Before Game vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: November 16, 2019
The Miami Heat will be shorthanded for their game tonight versus the New Orleans Pelicans with two new names added to the team’s updated injury report.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 16, 2019
Missing the game will be three of the team’s swingmen in Justise Winslow, Derrick Jones Jr. and KZ Okpala, with Jimmy Butler potentially joining them. If point guard Goran Dragic also misses the game, the Heat would be without several key players.
After a slow start to the season, Butler has played like an All-Star the past few games. His leadership on the court gives the Heat an edge over most of their opponents. He is currently averaging 18.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
Dragic has come off the bench this season and has routinely been one of the best players on the floor. His 16.1 points per game ranks third on the Heat so far this season.
Miami is coming off of a strong performance against the Cleveland Cavaliers on the road last Thursday, winning the game 108-97. It has won its last two games after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers last week.