- Miami Heat Update Injury Report Before Game vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Kendrick Nunn Now Leads All Rookies in 6 Key Statistical Categories
- Kendrick Perkins Roasts Hassan Whiteside, Says Pat Riley Sold ‘Used Buick’ to Trail Blazers
- Kendrick Nunn Credits Erik Spoelstra With Creating Championship Culture for Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Celebrates Carmelo Anthony Signing With Portland Trail Blazers
- Meyers Leonard Thinks Tenure With Miami Heat Could Be Long Term
- Dwyane Wade Credits Own Sneakers for Helping D’Angelo Russell Posterize LeBron James
- LeBron Says He Was ‘Scared as S—‘ When He Returned to Cleveland After Joining Heat
- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
Miami Heat Update Injury Report Before Game vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Updated: November 16, 2019
The Miami Heat will be shorthanded for their game tonight versus the New Orleans Pelicans with two new names added to the team’s updated injury report.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 16, 2019
Missing the game will be three of the team’s swingmen in Justise Winslow, Derrick Jones Jr. and KZ Okpala, with Jimmy Butler potentially joining them. If point guard Goran Dragic also misses the game, the Heat would be without several key players.
After a slow start to the season, Butler has played like an All-Star the past few games. His leadership on the court gives the Heat an edge over most of their opponents. He is currently averaging 18.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
Dragic has come off the bench this season and has routinely been one of the best players on the floor. His 16.1 points per game ranks third on the Heat so far this season.
Miami is coming off of a strong performance against the Cleveland Cavaliers on the road last Thursday, winning the game 108-97. It has won its last two games after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers last week.