- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Willie Reed Working out with Udonis Haslem’s Trainer
- Updated: July 24, 2016
Willie Reed is already making the most of his offseason in Miami.
According to the video below, he has started working out with South Beach trainer Stanley Remy. Remy is currently veteran big man Udonis Haslem’s trainer.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) July 21, 2016
If Willie Reed is working with Stan Remy this summer, that's a pretty good sign for Heat.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 20, 2016
Tim Reynolds, from the Associated Press, pointed out how working with Remy could be a great start for Reed. Learning from the likes of Haslem next season could help the youngster grow and develop into a well-rounded NBA player.
Remy has also posted videos of workouts with Tyler Johnson this offseason.
Reed has shown a keen interest in developing his game in the Heat’s system. He turned down some other more lucrative offers to play for the minimum on the Heat. His oft-stated goal has been to improve his overall game and specifically grow on the offensive end of the floor.
The former Brooklyn Net has stated that he wants to grow in the Heat’s developmental system and hopefully this is a step in that direction. As a possible backup to Hassan Whiteside, we may be seeing a lot more of Reed this fall.