- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Miami Heat News: Willie Reed Working out with Udonis Haslem’s Trainer
- Updated: July 24, 2016
Willie Reed is already making the most of his offseason in Miami.
According to the video below, he has started working out with South Beach trainer Stanley Remy. Remy is currently veteran big man Udonis Haslem’s trainer.
— /r/Heat (@Heat_Reddit) July 21, 2016
If Willie Reed is working with Stan Remy this summer, that's a pretty good sign for Heat.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 20, 2016
Tim Reynolds, from the Associated Press, pointed out how working with Remy could be a great start for Reed. Learning from the likes of Haslem next season could help the youngster grow and develop into a well-rounded NBA player.
Remy has also posted videos of workouts with Tyler Johnson this offseason.
Reed has shown a keen interest in developing his game in the Heat’s system. He turned down some other more lucrative offers to play for the minimum on the Heat. His oft-stated goal has been to improve his overall game and specifically grow on the offensive end of the floor.
The former Brooklyn Net has stated that he wants to grow in the Heat’s developmental system and hopefully this is a step in that direction. As a possible backup to Hassan Whiteside, we may be seeing a lot more of Reed this fall.