- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Donovan Mitchell sends Twitter into frenzy after seen working out in Miami
- Updated: November 9, 2020
With Mitchell and Ruby Gobert not having the greatest relationship after the COVID-19 incident leading to the suspension of last season, the rumors have run rampant about Jazz’s offseason plans. Mitchell has stoked the fire while working out in Miami.
— David Lang (@Dukielang) November 9, 2020
The Heat are coming off a remarkable run in the NBA playoffs and will be looking to bolster their roster during this offseason.
Miami has been mentioned in a few different trade rumors and scenarios since losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals. Mitchell has yet to be linked to Miami, but he could be an intriguing addition to the team, depending on what players it would have to send to Utah to get a deal done.
The biggest name linked to the Heat right now is Giannis Antetokounmpo. The Milwaukee Bucks appear adamant about keeping their superstar, but reports have surfaced that he’d be open to signing a long-term contract with Miami.
It’ll be interesting to see what moves the Heat make in the offseason and if Mitchell might be a player that intrigues Pat Riley and company.