- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Donovan Mitchell sends Twitter into frenzy after seen working out in Miami
- Updated: November 9, 2020
With Mitchell and Ruby Gobert not having the greatest relationship after the COVID-19 incident leading to the suspension of last season, the rumors have run rampant about Jazz’s offseason plans. Mitchell has stoked the fire while working out in Miami.
— David Lang (@Dukielang) November 9, 2020
The Heat are coming off a remarkable run in the NBA playoffs and will be looking to bolster their roster during this offseason.
Miami has been mentioned in a few different trade rumors and scenarios since losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals. Mitchell has yet to be linked to Miami, but he could be an intriguing addition to the team, depending on what players it would have to send to Utah to get a deal done.
The biggest name linked to the Heat right now is Giannis Antetokounmpo. The Milwaukee Bucks appear adamant about keeping their superstar, but reports have surfaced that he’d be open to signing a long-term contract with Miami.
It’ll be interesting to see what moves the Heat make in the offseason and if Mitchell might be a player that intrigues Pat Riley and company.