- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15M-$20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
Miami Heat News: Rodney McGruder Leaves Game vs. Detroit Pistons With Injury
- Updated: February 23, 2019
The Heat announced mid-game that the Kansas State University product would not return to the game and will be re-evaluated on Sunday.
Against the Pistons, McGruder was ineffective, only grabbing two rebounds while scoring zero points in 16 minutes of action.
So far this season, McGruder has averaged 8.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game while shooting 35.1 percent from three.