- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Likely to Make Season Debut Wednesday vs. Knicks
- Updated: October 23, 2018
After sitting out the first three games of the season with a hamstring injury, Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow is listed as probable for the team’s Wednesday night home game against the New York Knicks.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) October 23, 2018
Winslow suffered the hamstring issue during the preseason. At the time of the injury, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra indicated that the problem wasn’t a long-term concern. However, the decision was made to focus on a full recovery in order to avoid turning the issue into a nagging problem.
Less than two weeks ago, Winslow signed a multi-year contract extension with the Heat worth $39 million. In his first three seasons with Miami, Winslow averaged 7.5 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
Selected by the Heat as the 10th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, Winslow missed a good portion of his second season after undergoing shoulder surgery in January 2017. Last year, he missed 14 games because of a strained knee.