- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Cleared to Play Against Hawks Without Restrictions
- Updated: February 24, 2017
The Miami Heat will be close to full strength when they return to action on Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Everyone healthy among Heat traveling party. (The usual no Bosh, Winslow, McRoberts).
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 24, 2017
Specifically, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters during Friday morning’s shootaround that second-year guard Josh Richardson has been cleared to play and will not be on a minutes restriction.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) February 24, 2017
The University of Tennessee product has missed the last 19 games with a left foot injury. This season he’s averaged 11.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists.
On the other hand, the Hawks will not be at full strength coming back from the All-Star break. Their starting point guard Dennis Schroder was forced to stay a night in Berlin and did not report back to the team on time.
Dennis Schroder said he didn't put visa on new passport. Had to go to Berlin for new one. Got in last night. Accepts penalty.
— Chris Vivlamore (@CVivlamoreAJC) February 24, 2017
Atlanta with no PG Dennis Schroeder vs Heat tonight. Hawks suspended him one game for reporting late after all star break.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) February 24, 2017
The game is set to tip off at 8 p.m. and will be broadcast locally on Fox Sports Sun.