- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Cleared to Play Against Hawks Without Restrictions
- Updated: February 24, 2017
The Miami Heat will be close to full strength when they return to action on Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Everyone healthy among Heat traveling party. (The usual no Bosh, Winslow, McRoberts).
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 24, 2017
Specifically, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters during Friday morning’s shootaround that second-year guard Josh Richardson has been cleared to play and will not be on a minutes restriction.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) February 24, 2017
The University of Tennessee product has missed the last 19 games with a left foot injury. This season he’s averaged 11.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists.
On the other hand, the Hawks will not be at full strength coming back from the All-Star break. Their starting point guard Dennis Schroder was forced to stay a night in Berlin and did not report back to the team on time.
Dennis Schroder said he didn't put visa on new passport. Had to go to Berlin for new one. Got in last night. Accepts penalty.
— Chris Vivlamore (@CVivlamoreAJC) February 24, 2017
Atlanta with no PG Dennis Schroeder vs Heat tonight. Hawks suspended him one game for reporting late after all star break.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) February 24, 2017
The game is set to tip off at 8 p.m. and will be broadcast locally on Fox Sports Sun.