- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic Diagnosed With Grade 1 Calf Strain, Out One Week
- Updated: January 14, 2016
Goran Dragic has officially been diagnosed with a Grade 1 calf strain, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
It was reported yesterday that Dragic had been sent home from the team’s road trip due to his calf injury and would not play for the remainder of the trip. The Miami Heat will play in Denver versus the Nuggets on Friday night before concluding the trip on Sunday night at Oklahoma City.
Miami’s Goran Dragic had MRI today revealing Grade 1 mild calf strain, sources tell Yahoo. Dragic will be reevaluated in one week.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) January 14, 2016
The Heat point guard underwent an MRI on Thursday for his official diagnosis. Dragic will be reevaluated in one week, as it is not yet known when he will be back in the lineup.
The injury to the point guard couldn’t come at a worse time for the Heat. The team is currently on a three-game losing streak and looked completely out of sync without their starting guard in the lineup in the 104-90 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. With Dragic sidelined, coach Erik Spoelstra will have to decide between Beno Udrih and Tyler Johnson to run the offense.
In 37 games played this season, the Slovenian point guard has averaged 12.3 points and 5.0 assists per game.