- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Questionable for Friday Matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 14, 2019
NBA's 5:30 p.m. injury report lists Dwyane Wade as questionable for Friday vs. visiting Bucks due to a bruised right elbow.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2019
The Heat won in a blowout against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night, 108-74. A win against the Bucks would not only solidify the Heat’s hold onto a playoff spot, but also prove that they deserve to advance to the postseason.
As for Wade, if he were to miss Friday’s game, it would mark the 11th game Wade has missed this season due to injury. While it doesn’t sound like the elbow injury is anything serious, it would be a shame to be without Wade in the matchup.
Hopefully the Heat will be able to get the massive win against the Bucks with or without their veteran leader.