- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Questionable for Friday Matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 14, 2019
NBA's 5:30 p.m. injury report lists Dwyane Wade as questionable for Friday vs. visiting Bucks due to a bruised right elbow.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2019
The Heat won in a blowout against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night, 108-74. A win against the Bucks would not only solidify the Heat’s hold onto a playoff spot, but also prove that they deserve to advance to the postseason.
As for Wade, if he were to miss Friday’s game, it would mark the 11th game Wade has missed this season due to injury. While it doesn’t sound like the elbow injury is anything serious, it would be a shame to be without Wade in the matchup.
Hopefully the Heat will be able to get the massive win against the Bucks with or without their veteran leader.