- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Questionable for Friday Matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 14, 2019
NBA's 5:30 p.m. injury report lists Dwyane Wade as questionable for Friday vs. visiting Bucks due to a bruised right elbow.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2019
The Heat won in a blowout against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night, 108-74. A win against the Bucks would not only solidify the Heat’s hold onto a playoff spot, but also prove that they deserve to advance to the postseason.
As for Wade, if he were to miss Friday’s game, it would mark the 11th game Wade has missed this season due to injury. While it doesn’t sound like the elbow injury is anything serious, it would be a shame to be without Wade in the matchup.
Hopefully the Heat will be able to get the massive win against the Bucks with or without their veteran leader.