- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Questionable for Friday Matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 14, 2019
NBA's 5:30 p.m. injury report lists Dwyane Wade as questionable for Friday vs. visiting Bucks due to a bruised right elbow.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2019
The Heat won in a blowout against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night, 108-74. A win against the Bucks would not only solidify the Heat’s hold onto a playoff spot, but also prove that they deserve to advance to the postseason.
As for Wade, if he were to miss Friday’s game, it would mark the 11th game Wade has missed this season due to injury. While it doesn’t sound like the elbow injury is anything serious, it would be a shame to be without Wade in the matchup.
Hopefully the Heat will be able to get the massive win against the Bucks with or without their veteran leader.