- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign DeAndre Liggins to Undisclosed Deal
- Updated: October 10, 2017
Liggins was first signed by the Heat back in 2014 to two 10-day contracts before spending two seasons with Miami’s NBA G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce.
During his time with the Skyforce, Liggins averaged 13.0 points, 7.0 assists, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.06 steals in 38.4 minutes per game. He also won the NBA G League Defensive Player of the Year in both years he played in the league. His balanced play helped the Skyforce capture the 2016 D-League championship as he started in all seven games during the Skyforce’s 2016 postseason run.
Last season, the University of Kentucky product played for both the Dallas Mavericks and the Cleveland Cavaliers. He appeared in 62 games last season, 19 of which he started in.
Liggins will look to familiarize himself with his new teammates as they prepare for their upcoming preseason matchup against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday