- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign DeAndre Liggins to Undisclosed Deal
- Updated: October 10, 2017
Liggins was first signed by the Heat back in 2014 to two 10-day contracts before spending two seasons with Miami’s NBA G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce.
During his time with the Skyforce, Liggins averaged 13.0 points, 7.0 assists, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.06 steals in 38.4 minutes per game. He also won the NBA G League Defensive Player of the Year in both years he played in the league. His balanced play helped the Skyforce capture the 2016 D-League championship as he started in all seven games during the Skyforce’s 2016 postseason run.
Last season, the University of Kentucky product played for both the Dallas Mavericks and the Cleveland Cavaliers. He appeared in 62 games last season, 19 of which he started in.
Liggins will look to familiarize himself with his new teammates as they prepare for their upcoming preseason matchup against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday