- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Alonzo Mourning to Represent Heat at Draft Lottery
- Updated: May 7, 2019
Mourning will be representing the Heat at the event for the third time. He was there when the Heat grabbed the No. 14 overall pick in 2017. The former star big man was also present when the Heat nabbed the No. 10 overall pick in 2015.
Miami did not participate in the draft lottery in 2016 or 2018.
The Heat are hoping to catch a big break in the draft lottery this year. Miami is likely to pick 13th, as they have a 90.6 percent probability of landing in that slot.
However, they could get lucky. Miami has a 1.0 percent chance at nabbing the top overall pick, and a chance to draft Zion Williamson.
The team also has a 1.1 percent chance of drafting second, a 1.2 percent chance of drafting third, and a 1.4 percent chance of drafting fourth.
Mourning is a perfect representative for the Heat, as he played 11 years in Miami. During that time, Mourning was named an All-Star five times and helped the Heat win the 2006 title.
The 2014 Hall of Fame selection now serves as an executive for the organization.
The draft lottery takes place on Tuesday, May 14.