- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Report: Former Miami Heat Point Guard to Join BIG3 Basketball League
- Updated: March 15, 2019
— BIG3 (@thebig3) March 14, 2019
Chalmers spent parts of eight seasons with the Heat and had a memorable run with the franchise.
Miami drafted the University of Kansas standout in the second round of the 2008 NBA Draft. Chalmers played for the Heat until they traded him to the Memphis Grizzlies early in the 2015-16 season.
In 525 games with the Heat, Chalmers averaged 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.5 steals per game. He shot 36.0 percent from beyond the arc and was a crucial member of 2012 and 2013 championship teams.
Chalmers played 66 games for the Grizzlies in 2017-18, but has not played in the NBA since. Since leaving the NBA, he has been playing for Virtus Bologna in the Italian Lega Basket Serie A league.
The BIG3 is a professional 3-on-3 league. It was formed in part by rapper and actor Ice Cube, and will begin its third season this summer.
Many former NBA players have competed in the league, including Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Mike Bibby and Nate Robinson. Chalmers will get a chance to compete against many players that he faced off against during his NBA days.