- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Kendrick Nunn Sets Miami Heat Record After First 3 Games of Career
- Updated: October 27, 2019
Most points, Heat player, first three games of career:
1. Kendrick Nunn, 60, with one half of basketball still left tonight.
2. Michael Beasley, 51.
(The four-game record is 73 by Willie Burton, the five-game record is 88 by Beasley.)
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 28, 2019
Nunn, 24, signed with the Heat on the last day of the 2018-19 NBA regular season. While he wasn’t getting much attention over the summer, the undrafted guard is now breaking all kinds of team records.
During the Heat’s preseason finale, Nunn exploded for 40 points against James Harden and the Houston Rockets. The outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The 6-foot-2 guard is averaging 21.0 points, 4.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game this season.