- Luka Doncic Reps Miami Dolphins Ahead of Miami Heat-Dallas Mavericks Game
- Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why He Wants to Work Out With Kevin Garnett
- Goran Dragic Warns Miami Heat About Recent Struggles: ‘We Don’t Have a Chance in the Playoffs’
- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
Kendrick Nunn Sets Miami Heat Record After First 3 Games of Career
- Updated: October 27, 2019
Most points, Heat player, first three games of career:
1. Kendrick Nunn, 60, with one half of basketball still left tonight.
2. Michael Beasley, 51.
(The four-game record is 73 by Willie Burton, the five-game record is 88 by Beasley.)
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 28, 2019
Nunn, 24, signed with the Heat on the last day of the 2018-19 NBA regular season. While he wasn’t getting much attention over the summer, the undrafted guard is now breaking all kinds of team records.
During the Heat’s preseason finale, Nunn exploded for 40 points against James Harden and the Houston Rockets. The outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The 6-foot-2 guard is averaging 21.0 points, 4.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game this season.