- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Kendrick Nunn Sets Miami Heat Record After First 3 Games of Career
- Updated: October 27, 2019
Most points, Heat player, first three games of career:
1. Kendrick Nunn, 60, with one half of basketball still left tonight.
2. Michael Beasley, 51.
(The four-game record is 73 by Willie Burton, the five-game record is 88 by Beasley.)
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 28, 2019
Nunn, 24, signed with the Heat on the last day of the 2018-19 NBA regular season. While he wasn’t getting much attention over the summer, the undrafted guard is now breaking all kinds of team records.
During the Heat’s preseason finale, Nunn exploded for 40 points against James Harden and the Houston Rockets. The outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The 6-foot-2 guard is averaging 21.0 points, 4.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game this season.