- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Kendrick Nunn Sets Miami Heat Record After First 3 Games of Career
- Updated: October 27, 2019
Most points, Heat player, first three games of career:
1. Kendrick Nunn, 60, with one half of basketball still left tonight.
2. Michael Beasley, 51.
(The four-game record is 73 by Willie Burton, the five-game record is 88 by Beasley.)
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 28, 2019
Nunn, 24, signed with the Heat on the last day of the 2018-19 NBA regular season. While he wasn’t getting much attention over the summer, the undrafted guard is now breaking all kinds of team records.
During the Heat’s preseason finale, Nunn exploded for 40 points against James Harden and the Houston Rockets. The outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The 6-foot-2 guard is averaging 21.0 points, 4.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game this season.