- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Updated: October 4, 2019
Butler was playing fantastic defense during a two-on-one situation in the video, as he is known as one of the best two-way players in the game.
What’s equally important to note is that he likely offered Okpala his biggest “welcome to the NBA” moment so far in his young career. Butler was brought to Miami to not only change things on the court, but off the court as well. It’s this kind of intensity that the Heat front office hoped for.
Since arriving in Miami, Butler has already proven his massive impact on the team. From arriving at the Heat’s facilities before dawn to get his first workout in, to having hilarious conversations with fans, there’s no doubt that team president Pat Riley is getting a great initial return on investment.
In this most recent instance, it looks like Butler is not holding back when it comes to his infamous competitiveness. While it is likely something Okpala has not come across as of yet, it will certainly harden him and prepare him for the competition to come.
As for Butler, he just needs to make sure to maintain this kind of drive through the 2019-20 season and beyond. Though, given everything there is to know about the star player, that likely won’t be much of a concern anytime soon.