- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Injury Report: Wade, Whiteside, Andersen Questionable vs. Pistons
- Updated: March 28, 2015
Afterwards, Wade complained of fluid buildup in his knee and is hoping to get it drained in Miami.
“I’ll go back to Miami and see my doctors and see what they want to do. I have a lot of fluid. In a perfect world I would love to get some fluid out,” said Wade.
This couldn’t come at a worse time for the Heat, who are currently without the services of center Hassan Whiteside. After suffering a laceration to the hand that required 10 stitches, Whiteside’s status for Sunday’s game against the Detroit Pistons has been upgraded to questionable.
In addition, backup center Chris Andersen is dealing with an injury as well, as a bothersome calf has kept him out of the past two games. His status is also questionable for Sunday’s matchup.
Expect Henry Walker, Udonis Haslem, and Michael Beasley to get extended minutes in the frontcourt if Whiteside and Andersen aren’t able to suit up, while Mario Chalmers will get all the minutes he can handle in the backcourt if Wade isn’t ready to go by Sunday.