- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic Probable to Play Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: February 23, 2019
Dragic has been out since mid-December after undergoing knee surgery. Prior to his knee injury, the 32-year-old had played in 14 games for the Heat this season, averaging 15.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
Even with Justise Winslow, who has been the team’s starting point guard in Dragic’s absence, out for the game against the Pistons, Dragic will reportedly not be starting.
The return of Dragic could help jumpstart a Heat offense that sits 27th in the league in points per game at 105.
During his time with the Heat, which began when he was acquired from the Phoenix Suns in 2015, the Slovenian has averaged 17.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
Tipoff against the Pistons is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. EST.