- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year award over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic Probable to Play Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: February 23, 2019
Dragic has been out since mid-December after undergoing knee surgery. Prior to his knee injury, the 32-year-old had played in 14 games for the Heat this season, averaging 15.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
Even with Justise Winslow, who has been the team’s starting point guard in Dragic’s absence, out for the game against the Pistons, Dragic will reportedly not be starting.
The return of Dragic could help jumpstart a Heat offense that sits 27th in the league in points per game at 105.
During his time with the Heat, which began when he was acquired from the Phoenix Suns in 2015, the Slovenian has averaged 17.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
Tipoff against the Pistons is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. EST.