- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Goran Dragic Offers Update on Ankle Injury as Miami Heat’s Playoff Push Continues
- Updated: August 7, 2020
Goran Dragic says he still has a little ankle soreness but believes things are going the right direction. Isn’t sure on return. Will go through another workout tonight.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) August 7, 2020
Dragic, 34, injured his ankle at the conclusion of the Heat’s win over the Boston Celtics on Tuesday. The Slovenian speedster put up 20 points and three assists in the 112-106 victory over the Celtics.
The Heat held him out of Thursday’s contest against the Milwaukee Bucks, which they lost by a score of 130-116.
In addition, the Heat were without the services of All-Star Jimmy Butler, who has missed two consecutive games inside the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla. However, he appears to not be facing any serious issues.
On the season, Dragic is averaging 16.2 points, 5.0 assists and 3.1 boards per game. He has been an exemplary player coming off the Heat’s bench.
As for Butler, he has shone in his first season in Miami. The journeyman is putting up 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season.
The Heat take on the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.