- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Goran Dragic Offers Update on Ankle Injury as Miami Heat’s Playoff Push Continues
- Updated: August 7, 2020
Goran Dragic says he still has a little ankle soreness but believes things are going the right direction. Isn’t sure on return. Will go through another workout tonight.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) August 7, 2020
Dragic, 34, injured his ankle at the conclusion of the Heat’s win over the Boston Celtics on Tuesday. The Slovenian speedster put up 20 points and three assists in the 112-106 victory over the Celtics.
The Heat held him out of Thursday’s contest against the Milwaukee Bucks, which they lost by a score of 130-116.
In addition, the Heat were without the services of All-Star Jimmy Butler, who has missed two consecutive games inside the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla. However, he appears to not be facing any serious issues.
On the season, Dragic is averaging 16.2 points, 5.0 assists and 3.1 boards per game. He has been an exemplary player coming off the Heat’s bench.
As for Butler, he has shone in his first season in Miami. The journeyman is putting up 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game this season.
The Heat take on the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.