- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Report: Dallas Mavericks Informing Miami Heat That Jimmy Butler Deal Is Off
- Updated: June 30, 2019
Just when it was reported that the Miami Heat had acquired superstar Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for Josh Richardson, a new report is claiming that the third team involved in the trade, the Dallas Mavericks, are calling the deal off for now.
The belief is that the deal will eventually get ironed out as the Heat are $1.7 million short of finalizing the deal.
Although the athletic Jones is just 22 years old and has a whole career ahead of him, if the Heat are unable to close the deal due to their reluctance to give up the Pennsylvania native, there is going to be a plethora of disappointed Heat fans.