- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Dallas Mavericks Informing Miami Heat That Jimmy Butler Deal Is Off
- Updated: June 30, 2019
Just when it was reported that the Miami Heat had acquired superstar Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for Josh Richardson, a new report is claiming that the third team involved in the trade, the Dallas Mavericks, are calling the deal off for now.
The belief is that the deal will eventually get ironed out as the Heat are $1.7 million short of finalizing the deal.
Although the athletic Jones is just 22 years old and has a whole career ahead of him, if the Heat are unable to close the deal due to their reluctance to give up the Pennsylvania native, there is going to be a plethora of disappointed Heat fans.