- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Report: Dallas Mavericks Informing Miami Heat That Jimmy Butler Deal Is Off
- Updated: June 30, 2019
Just when it was reported that the Miami Heat had acquired superstar Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for Josh Richardson, a new report is claiming that the third team involved in the trade, the Dallas Mavericks, are calling the deal off for now.
The belief is that the deal will eventually get ironed out as the Heat are $1.7 million short of finalizing the deal.
Although the athletic Jones is just 22 years old and has a whole career ahead of him, if the Heat are unable to close the deal due to their reluctance to give up the Pennsylvania native, there is going to be a plethora of disappointed Heat fans.