- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Report: Dallas Mavericks Informing Miami Heat That Jimmy Butler Deal Is Off
- Updated: June 30, 2019
Just when it was reported that the Miami Heat had acquired superstar Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for Josh Richardson, a new report is claiming that the third team involved in the trade, the Dallas Mavericks, are calling the deal off for now.
The belief is that the deal will eventually get ironed out as the Heat are $1.7 million short of finalizing the deal.
Although the athletic Jones is just 22 years old and has a whole career ahead of him, if the Heat are unable to close the deal due to their reluctance to give up the Pennsylvania native, there is going to be a plethora of disappointed Heat fans.