- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Plan’ to Bring Back Dion Waiters
- Updated: November 29, 2019
However, with the veteran’s 10-game suspension coming to an end tonight against the Golden State Warriors, the Heat have a plan to bring back Waiters.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) November 29, 2019
Waiters, 27, has yet to play in a game for the Heat this season.
Despite having a successful offseason in the gym, the 6-foot-3 pro got off on the wrong foot to start the 2019 preseason. During the exhibition campaign, Waiters began complaining about not getting enough playing time.
Heat president Pat Riley responded by boldly suspending Waiters to start the regular season. However, the outspoken guard didn’t back down. In the aftermath of the announced banishment, Waiters took public shots at head coach Erik Spoelstra and rookie teammate on Tyler Herro on social media.
Yet, that wasn’t the last poor showing of Waiters in the spotlight. Earlier this month, the journeyman reportedly had a panic attack after eating a cannabis-infused gummy while on a team flight to Los Angeles, which led to the 10-game suspension.
The Syracuse University product has career averages of 13.2 points and 2.8 assists per game.