- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Udonis Haslem Asserts Miami Heat Haven’t Accomplished Anything Yet
- Updated: December 6, 2019
Following Miami’s loss to the Boston Celtics earlier this week, Haslem offered a word of warning.
“We ain’t done nothing,” Haslem said. “There’s nothing to be confident about. Some teams are still getting into rhythm. Others are still getting in shape.”
Haslem has played exactly 11 minutes so far this season, but it’s a well-known fact that his contributions to the team primarily take place off the court.
Haslem is a vocal leader for this team and it’s quotes like this that prove it. Throughout his career, he has served as a powerful reminder of Miami’s lauded culture.
That culture focuses on winning above all else, and while the Heat have done quite a bit of winning already, the 2019-20 campaign is young.
While certainly likely, there is no guarantee that the Heat end their playoff drought this season.
If the Heat do end that drought and advance deep into the postseason, Haslem’s leadership will likely play a major role.