- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Udonis Haslem Asserts Miami Heat Haven’t Accomplished Anything Yet
- Updated: December 6, 2019
Following Miami’s loss to the Boston Celtics earlier this week, Haslem offered a word of warning.
“We ain’t done nothing,” Haslem said. “There’s nothing to be confident about. Some teams are still getting into rhythm. Others are still getting in shape.”
Haslem has played exactly 11 minutes so far this season, but it’s a well-known fact that his contributions to the team primarily take place off the court.
Haslem is a vocal leader for this team and it’s quotes like this that prove it. Throughout his career, he has served as a powerful reminder of Miami’s lauded culture.
That culture focuses on winning above all else, and while the Heat have done quite a bit of winning already, the 2019-20 campaign is young.
While certainly likely, there is no guarantee that the Heat end their playoff drought this season.
If the Heat do end that drought and advance deep into the postseason, Haslem’s leadership will likely play a major role.