- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Several Miami Heat Players Show Love to Kendrick Nunn After 40-Point Performance
- Updated: October 19, 2019
After the guard’s impressive performance against the Houston Rockets on Friday, teammates made sure to hype up Nunn via Instagram.
Nunn, 24, had an exhibition game for the ages during the team’s preseason finale. The youngster exploded for 40 points on 60 percent shooting from distance. The 6-foot-3 guard even had a couple of highlight plays against former MVPs James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
In addition, Nunn’s performance went in the Heat’s history books. The 40-point outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The Heat begin their 2019-20 regular season against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.