- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Several Miami Heat Players Show Love to Kendrick Nunn After 40-Point Performance
- Updated: October 19, 2019
After the guard’s impressive performance against the Houston Rockets on Friday, teammates made sure to hype up Nunn via Instagram.
Nunn, 24, had an exhibition game for the ages during the team’s preseason finale. The youngster exploded for 40 points on 60 percent shooting from distance. The 6-foot-3 guard even had a couple of highlight plays against former MVPs James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
In addition, Nunn’s performance went in the Heat’s history books. The 40-point outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The Heat begin their 2019-20 regular season against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.