- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind tribute in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Several Miami Heat Players Show Love to Kendrick Nunn After 40-Point Performance
- Updated: October 19, 2019
After the guard’s impressive performance against the Houston Rockets on Friday, teammates made sure to hype up Nunn via Instagram.
Nunn, 24, had an exhibition game for the ages during the team’s preseason finale. The youngster exploded for 40 points on 60 percent shooting from distance. The 6-foot-3 guard even had a couple of highlight plays against former MVPs James Harden and Russell Westbrook.
In addition, Nunn’s performance went in the Heat’s history books. The 40-point outburst was the highest scoring preseason game by a Heat player in the last 20 years, surpassing a 38-point contest by three-time champion LeBron James during his stint with Miami.
The Heat begin their 2019-20 regular season against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.