- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Report: Dwyane Wade ‘100 Percent’ Expects Chris Bosh to Return Full Healthy
- Updated: June 30, 2016
With free agency set to start on Friday, one of the biggest questions the Miami Heat is going to face is whether or not forward Chris Bosh is going to return to the court next season. That query alone may be the deciding factor for whether an All-Star free agent comes to Miami or not.
“I have no doubt in my mind,” Wade said. “I’m not a doctor. And even the people who are around, no one knows what Chris has gone through and how this is going to shake out. I hope that’s back and doing it with me, doing it with UD (Udonis Haslem), doing it with an organization that he won two championships in. I have no doubt in my mind that he’s going to be back and he’s going to be Chris Bosh.”
Not only is this an encouragement to Heat fans, but also to free agents around the league who may potentially be interested in signing with the Heat.
Wade and Bosh have been good friends since they came into the league. The two were drafted in the same class in 2003 and became teammates in 2010. For the past six years their friendship has grown stronger: sticking together after LeBron James left, being team captains and even vacationing overseas together with their wives.
If anybody knows what’s going on with Bosh, it’s Wade. Players across the association are more likely to trust the 13-year veteran — who wouldn’t lie — over any team executive or coach. Although Wade himself isn’t a lock to return to the Heat next season, he just may have done the team a huge favor.