- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Dwyane Wade ‘100 Percent’ Expects Chris Bosh to Return Full Healthy
- Updated: June 30, 2016
With free agency set to start on Friday, one of the biggest questions the Miami Heat is going to face is whether or not forward Chris Bosh is going to return to the court next season. That query alone may be the deciding factor for whether an All-Star free agent comes to Miami or not.
“I have no doubt in my mind,” Wade said. “I’m not a doctor. And even the people who are around, no one knows what Chris has gone through and how this is going to shake out. I hope that’s back and doing it with me, doing it with UD (Udonis Haslem), doing it with an organization that he won two championships in. I have no doubt in my mind that he’s going to be back and he’s going to be Chris Bosh.”
Not only is this an encouragement to Heat fans, but also to free agents around the league who may potentially be interested in signing with the Heat.
Wade and Bosh have been good friends since they came into the league. The two were drafted in the same class in 2003 and became teammates in 2010. For the past six years their friendship has grown stronger: sticking together after LeBron James left, being team captains and even vacationing overseas together with their wives.
If anybody knows what’s going on with Bosh, it’s Wade. Players across the association are more likely to trust the 13-year veteran — who wouldn’t lie — over any team executive or coach. Although Wade himself isn’t a lock to return to the Heat next season, he just may have done the team a huge favor.