- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
- Updated: August 14, 2019
After Waiters posted an encouraging and touching tribute to his son on Instagram, Houston Rockets superstars James Harden and Russell Westbrook made sure to show the Heat father some love.
Waiters, 27, has endured a ton of criticism over the last year due to gaining weight and not playing up to his big contract. However, the 6-foot-4 guard has been in the gym this summer and mightily improved his game.
While Waiters showed All-Star potential in his first season with the Heat, he saw his production come down after dealing with a nagging ankle injury. The veteran ended up starting in 28 of the 44 contests that he played in during the 2018-19 campaign, putting up 12.0 points, 2.8 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.
It appears all the scrutiny and maturity Waiters had to go through made him grow up more. The emotional post to his son is a significant depiction of the journeyman’s strength in the midst of a tumultuous year.