- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Goran Dragic Says His First Choice Is To Remain With Miami Heat
- Updated: May 5, 2015
As Dragic gets set to opt out of his contract by the end of June as expected, many are speculating that the 6’3″ guard will likely stay put.
“As long as I’m in a happy environment and a healthy organization, that’s the most important thing,” Dragic said. “The next three, four, five years — I want to spend it on this kind of team, like the Miami Heat. They have great players, great coaching staff and great training staff.”
Dragic added that as long as he and the Heat are on the same page financially, he expects to be in a Heat uniform next season. The max contract for the Slovenian point guard is $110 million over five years, and the Heat are the only team that can offer him that much. Other teams bidding for Dragic are only able to offer him roughly $85 for four years.