- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Dwyane Wade Unveils Epic ‘World Tour’ Clothing Line
- Updated: February 5, 2019
For years, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has been involved in the fashion world and his love for clothes has led to a new line of his own. Tuesday morning, Wade and Bleacher Report unveiled their “D. Wade World Tour” merchandise collaboration.
.@DwyaneWade's rocking a "world tour" shirt with his best career moments on it 👀 What was your favorite?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 5, 2019
Commemorating some of the biggest moments from Wade’s basketball career, the “World Tour” collection features long sleeve and short sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hats. The shirts and hoodies feature a music-tour-inspired back filled with the veteran’s most iconic games and achievements.
Much like his past collaborations — including his work with Stance socks — Wade was a pivotal part of the clothing line’s creative process.
“I have been closely involved in every step of the design process of this very personal collection,” Wade said to WWD. “My fashion partnerships have always been an authentic reflection of who I am. It’s been a joy to look back at my career and incorporate very special moments into the design.”
Prices for the collection range from $25 for a hat up to $75 for a hoodie. The entire Word Tour line is available now on Bleacher Report’s shop and orders begin shipping in mid-February.