- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
Dwyane Wade Unveils Epic ‘World Tour’ Clothing Line
- Updated: February 5, 2019
For years, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has been involved in the fashion world and his love for clothes has led to a new line of his own. Tuesday morning, Wade and Bleacher Report unveiled their “D. Wade World Tour” merchandise collaboration.
.@DwyaneWade's rocking a "world tour" shirt with his best career moments on it ? What was your favorite?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 5, 2019
Commemorating some of the biggest moments from Wade’s basketball career, the “World Tour” collection features long sleeve and short sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hats. The shirts and hoodies feature a music-tour-inspired back filled with the veteran’s most iconic games and achievements.
Much like his past collaborations — including his work with Stance socks — Wade was a pivotal part of the clothing line’s creative process.
“I have been closely involved in every step of the design process of this very personal collection,” Wade said to WWD. “My fashion partnerships have always been an authentic reflection of who I am. It’s been a joy to look back at my career and incorporate very special moments into the design.”
Prices for the collection range from $25 for a hat up to $75 for a hoodie. The entire Word Tour line is available now on Bleacher Report’s shop and orders begin shipping in mid-February.