- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade Unveils Epic ‘World Tour’ Clothing Line
- Updated: February 5, 2019
For years, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has been involved in the fashion world and his love for clothes has led to a new line of his own. Tuesday morning, Wade and Bleacher Report unveiled their “D. Wade World Tour” merchandise collaboration.
.@DwyaneWade's rocking a "world tour" shirt with his best career moments on it 👀 What was your favorite?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 5, 2019
Commemorating some of the biggest moments from Wade’s basketball career, the “World Tour” collection features long sleeve and short sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hats. The shirts and hoodies feature a music-tour-inspired back filled with the veteran’s most iconic games and achievements.
Much like his past collaborations — including his work with Stance socks — Wade was a pivotal part of the clothing line’s creative process.
“I have been closely involved in every step of the design process of this very personal collection,” Wade said to WWD. “My fashion partnerships have always been an authentic reflection of who I am. It’s been a joy to look back at my career and incorporate very special moments into the design.”
Prices for the collection range from $25 for a hat up to $75 for a hoodie. The entire Word Tour line is available now on Bleacher Report’s shop and orders begin shipping in mid-February.