- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Dwyane Wade Unveils Epic ‘World Tour’ Clothing Line
- Updated: February 5, 2019
For years, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has been involved in the fashion world and his love for clothes has led to a new line of his own. Tuesday morning, Wade and Bleacher Report unveiled their “D. Wade World Tour” merchandise collaboration.
.@DwyaneWade's rocking a "world tour" shirt with his best career moments on it ? What was your favorite?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 5, 2019
Commemorating some of the biggest moments from Wade’s basketball career, the “World Tour” collection features long sleeve and short sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hats. The shirts and hoodies feature a music-tour-inspired back filled with the veteran’s most iconic games and achievements.
Much like his past collaborations — including his work with Stance socks — Wade was a pivotal part of the clothing line’s creative process.
“I have been closely involved in every step of the design process of this very personal collection,” Wade said to WWD. “My fashion partnerships have always been an authentic reflection of who I am. It’s been a joy to look back at my career and incorporate very special moments into the design.”
Prices for the collection range from $25 for a hat up to $75 for a hoodie. The entire Word Tour line is available now on Bleacher Report’s shop and orders begin shipping in mid-February.