- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
- Dwyane Wade: ‘I Think L.A. Is Going to Win the Championship’
- Dwyane Wade Hints at Possible Comeback From Retirement: ‘Never Say Never’
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Antonio Brown Signing With New England Patriots
Dwyane Wade Unveils Epic ‘World Tour’ Clothing Line
- Updated: February 5, 2019
For years, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has been involved in the fashion world and his love for clothes has led to a new line of his own. Tuesday morning, Wade and Bleacher Report unveiled their “D. Wade World Tour” merchandise collaboration.
.@DwyaneWade's rocking a "world tour" shirt with his best career moments on it 👀 What was your favorite?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 5, 2019
Commemorating some of the biggest moments from Wade’s basketball career, the “World Tour” collection features long sleeve and short sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hats. The shirts and hoodies feature a music-tour-inspired back filled with the veteran’s most iconic games and achievements.
Much like his past collaborations — including his work with Stance socks — Wade was a pivotal part of the clothing line’s creative process.
“I have been closely involved in every step of the design process of this very personal collection,” Wade said to WWD. “My fashion partnerships have always been an authentic reflection of who I am. It’s been a joy to look back at my career and incorporate very special moments into the design.”
Prices for the collection range from $25 for a hat up to $75 for a hoodie. The entire Word Tour line is available now on Bleacher Report’s shop and orders begin shipping in mid-February.