- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade Stands Up for LeBron James Amidst Clyde Frazier Criticism
- Updated: March 18, 2019
During the Los Angeles Lakers’ losing effort against the New York Knicks on Sunday, Knicks announcer Clyde Frazier blasted James for not caring and distancing himself from his teammates. Wade showed his resistance to Frazier’s statement by quoting a video of Damon Jones standing up for James on twitter:
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 18, 2019
James, 34, is unlikely to make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. The four-time MVP’s first season in Los Angeles has been as a disaster as he’s dealt with injuries, drama with teammates, and consistent losing.
Yet, the 16-year pro is having another impressive statistical campaign with averages of 27.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 8.0 assists per game this season.
Wade, on the other hand, isn’t putting up big numbers but is likely gearing up for one final postseason run. The 36-year-old is recording 14.1 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.7 rebounds a game this year.
While the three-time champion isn’t in his prime anymore, Wade has been dazzling fans by making clutch shots, breaking records, and playing through injury in his last season in the league.
The Heat take on Paul George and the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday night.