- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade Stands Up for LeBron James Amidst Clyde Frazier Criticism
- Updated: March 18, 2019
During the Los Angeles Lakers’ losing effort against the New York Knicks on Sunday, Knicks announcer Clyde Frazier blasted James for not caring and distancing himself from his teammates. Wade showed his resistance to Frazier’s statement by quoting a video of Damon Jones standing up for James on twitter:
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 18, 2019
James, 34, is unlikely to make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. The four-time MVP’s first season in Los Angeles has been as a disaster as he’s dealt with injuries, drama with teammates, and consistent losing.
Yet, the 16-year pro is having another impressive statistical campaign with averages of 27.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 8.0 assists per game this season.
Wade, on the other hand, isn’t putting up big numbers but is likely gearing up for one final postseason run. The 36-year-old is recording 14.1 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.7 rebounds a game this year.
While the three-time champion isn’t in his prime anymore, Wade has been dazzling fans by making clutch shots, breaking records, and playing through injury in his last season in the league.
The Heat take on Paul George and the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday night.