- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Dwyane Wade Sends Thoughts and Prayers to Hurricane Dorian Victims
- Updated: September 2, 2019
The retired guard sent his thoughts and prayers to those impacted by Hurricane Dorian in the northern Bahamas on Monday.
My family and i Prayers are going out to all the families impacted by hurricane Dorian ??
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 2, 2019
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA after a prolific 16-year career back in April.
Although the former Finals MVP never went through a catastrophic storm during his stint with the Heat, the South Florida region has always been susceptible to major hurricanes.
While Miami appears to be away from the furious path of Hurricane Dorian, much of the southeastern coast of the United States is bracing for its effects over the next few days.
Meanwhile, the northern Bahamas has been significantly battered by Hurricane Dorian. In fact, the vast system is the strongest storm on record to hit the northwestern Bahamas, according to the National Hurricane Center.