- Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
Dwyane Wade and Rick Ross Tease Upcoming Sneaker Collaboration
- Updated: September 26, 2019
One new business venture that was recently revealed is a collaboration with rapper Rick Ross and the Chinese sneaker company that Wade signed a lifelong partnership with, Li-Ning.
On Tuesday, Ross took to Instagram to offer a first look at the sneaker.
More recently, the rapper posted to his Instagram story to offer a look at some of the many colorways that the shoe will seemingly come in.
Just from these pictures alone, it is clear that these shoes are going to be incredibly unique. That shouldn’t come as much of a surprise considering the two minds behind the collaboration.
There’s no telling when the shoes will be available for purchase. Though chances are good both Wade and Ross will proudly announce their release on social media when the time comes.