- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Dwyane Wade and Rick Ross Tease Upcoming Sneaker Collaboration
- Updated: September 26, 2019
One new business venture that was recently revealed is a collaboration with rapper Rick Ross and the Chinese sneaker company that Wade signed a lifelong partnership with, Li-Ning.
On Tuesday, Ross took to Instagram to offer a first look at the sneaker.
More recently, the rapper posted to his Instagram story to offer a look at some of the many colorways that the shoe will seemingly come in.
Just from these pictures alone, it is clear that these shoes are going to be incredibly unique. That shouldn’t come as much of a surprise considering the two minds behind the collaboration.
There’s no telling when the shoes will be available for purchase. Though chances are good both Wade and Ross will proudly announce their release on social media when the time comes.