- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Rick Ross Tease Upcoming Sneaker Collaboration
- Updated: September 26, 2019
One new business venture that was recently revealed is a collaboration with rapper Rick Ross and the Chinese sneaker company that Wade signed a lifelong partnership with, Li-Ning.
On Tuesday, Ross took to Instagram to offer a first look at the sneaker.
More recently, the rapper posted to his Instagram story to offer a look at some of the many colorways that the shoe will seemingly come in.
Just from these pictures alone, it is clear that these shoes are going to be incredibly unique. That shouldn’t come as much of a surprise considering the two minds behind the collaboration.
There’s no telling when the shoes will be available for purchase. Though chances are good both Wade and Ross will proudly announce their release on social media when the time comes.