- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Dwyane Wade and Rick Ross Tease Upcoming Sneaker Collaboration
- Updated: September 26, 2019
One new business venture that was recently revealed is a collaboration with rapper Rick Ross and the Chinese sneaker company that Wade signed a lifelong partnership with, Li-Ning.
On Tuesday, Ross took to Instagram to offer a first look at the sneaker.
More recently, the rapper posted to his Instagram story to offer a look at some of the many colorways that the shoe will seemingly come in.
Just from these pictures alone, it is clear that these shoes are going to be incredibly unique. That shouldn’t come as much of a surprise considering the two minds behind the collaboration.
There’s no telling when the shoes will be available for purchase. Though chances are good both Wade and Ross will proudly announce their release on social media when the time comes.