- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Dwyane Wade and Rick Ross Tease Upcoming Sneaker Collaboration
- Updated: September 26, 2019
One new business venture that was recently revealed is a collaboration with rapper Rick Ross and the Chinese sneaker company that Wade signed a lifelong partnership with, Li-Ning.
On Tuesday, Ross took to Instagram to offer a first look at the sneaker.
More recently, the rapper posted to his Instagram story to offer a look at some of the many colorways that the shoe will seemingly come in.
Just from these pictures alone, it is clear that these shoes are going to be incredibly unique. That shouldn’t come as much of a surprise considering the two minds behind the collaboration.
There’s no telling when the shoes will be available for purchase. Though chances are good both Wade and Ross will proudly announce their release on social media when the time comes.