- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwyane Wade Gives Josh Richardson Major Shout-Out via Social Media
- Updated: July 2, 2019
Shortly after the trade was finalized, Heat legend Dwyane Wade gave a shout-out to the talented swingman on social media via his Instagram story.
Wade also went out of his way to tag Sixers star Ben Simmons in one of the posts, asking him to take care of Richardson now that he will be playing in Philly.
For over two seasons, Wade and Richardson played together in Miami with the former coming off the bench in his final season and getting an opportunity to watch Richardson grow into his own.
Richardson stands 6-foot-6 with a 6-foot-11 wingspan, giving him the physical advantage over most players around his size.
In his final season in Miami, he became one of the top two-way players in the game. The University of Tennessee product averaged career-highs in the three major statistical categories, averaging 16.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game.
He led the team in scoring and minutes played while tying Justise Winslow for the team lead in steals.