- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Dwyane Wade Gives Josh Richardson Major Shout-Out via Social Media
- Updated: July 2, 2019
Shortly after the trade was finalized, Heat legend Dwyane Wade gave a shout-out to the talented swingman on social media via his Instagram story.
Wade also went out of his way to tag Sixers star Ben Simmons in one of the posts, asking him to take care of Richardson now that he will be playing in Philly.
For over two seasons, Wade and Richardson played together in Miami with the former coming off the bench in his final season and getting an opportunity to watch Richardson grow into his own.
Richardson stands 6-foot-6 with a 6-foot-11 wingspan, giving him the physical advantage over most players around his size.
In his final season in Miami, he became one of the top two-way players in the game. The University of Tennessee product averaged career-highs in the three major statistical categories, averaging 16.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game.
He led the team in scoring and minutes played while tying Justise Winslow for the team lead in steals.