- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dion Waiters’ Epic Reaction to Dwyane Wade’s Game-Winner
- Updated: February 28, 2018
The Heat posted an awesome picture of Wade to their official Instagram page to celebrate the win, and Waiters replied with an equally epic comment.
Given the fact that Waiters won’t be back until next season, it’s possible that he will never get the opportunity to play alongside Wade. Still, it’s clear by his comment just how much respect he has for the three-time NBA champion.
Despite being sidelined by injury, it appears that Waiters is still very invested in the Heat’s season. Hopefully that will help motivate him while he works to return from ankle surgery and get back on the court.