- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Chris Bosh sends loving messages of appreciation to LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem
- Updated: March 11, 2021
Bosh, 36, is arguably one of the most underappreciated big men of the last couple of decades in the NBA.
Of course, he flew under the radar during his years with the Heat. Bosh was third in line behind Wade and James during the Big 3 era.
Yet, the Heat’s success from 2010 to 2014 depended on Bosh in a major way, as Wade recently mentioned. The Heat won back-to-back titles in 2012 and 2013.
The veteran held career averages of 19.2 points and 8.5 rebounds per game. Unfortunately, his career came to an early halt due to blood clots.
The Heat retired Bosh’s jersey in 2019.