- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Chandler Parsons Says He’d Be Willing to Play for Miami Heat
- Updated: August 23, 2016
Does Chandler Parsons want out of Memphis already?
Probably not, but during a Twitter Q&A with some fans he said he would be open to playing for a couple of Florida teams in the future.
— Kyle (@KFVNTOM) August 22, 2016
For sure https://t.co/gOcfwpy6nf
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) August 22, 2016
Parsons, a Florida native, played at Lake Howell High School in Winter Park, FL and then went on to play at the University of Florida under Billy Donavon. He was was the SEC Player of the Year his final year in Gainesville.
The 6’9″ forward signed a lucrative four-year, $94 million with the Memphis Grizzlies during the past offseason. With the Miami Heat having filled their cap space with NBA journeymen, the only way Parsons would be in a Heat uniform anytime soon would be through a trade, which is highly unlikely.
Since Parsons has bounced around the league in his first couple years, we won’t rule out the possibility of him playing for the Heat in the future.