- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Chandler Parsons Says He’d Be Willing to Play for Miami Heat
- Updated: August 23, 2016
Does Chandler Parsons want out of Memphis already?
Probably not, but during a Twitter Q&A with some fans he said he would be open to playing for a couple of Florida teams in the future.
— Kyle (@KFVNTOM) August 22, 2016
For sure https://t.co/gOcfwpy6nf
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) August 22, 2016
Parsons, a Florida native, played at Lake Howell High School in Winter Park, FL and then went on to play at the University of Florida under Billy Donavon. He was was the SEC Player of the Year his final year in Gainesville.
The 6’9″ forward signed a lucrative four-year, $94 million with the Memphis Grizzlies during the past offseason. With the Miami Heat having filled their cap space with NBA journeymen, the only way Parsons would be in a Heat uniform anytime soon would be through a trade, which is highly unlikely.
Since Parsons has bounced around the league in his first couple years, we won’t rule out the possibility of him playing for the Heat in the future.