- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Bam Adebayo Takes Shot at and Roasts Fellow Kentucky Alum Tyler Herro
- Updated: June 21, 2019
Adebayo had been advocating for some time for the Heat to pick a fellow Kentucky alumni. Ironically, Adebayo was also selected with the 13th overall pick in 2017.
The big man welcomed Herro to his team the only way he knew how: by roasting him on Instagram.
It’s all likely in good fun, however, as Herro is assumed to be a perfect fit among Miami’s shot-deficient roster. The 19-year-old finished his freshman season shooting 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. All in all, the kid is a knock-down shooter.
Currently, his defense leaves a lot to be desired, but he certainly has the tools to improve on that end of the floor. Heat team president Pat Riley even went as far as to say that Herro has All-Star potential in the hands of Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.