- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Bam Adebayo Takes Shot at and Roasts Fellow Kentucky Alum Tyler Herro
- Updated: June 21, 2019
Adebayo had been advocating for some time for the Heat to pick a fellow Kentucky alumni. Ironically, Adebayo was also selected with the 13th overall pick in 2017.
The big man welcomed Herro to his team the only way he knew how: by roasting him on Instagram.
It’s all likely in good fun, however, as Herro is assumed to be a perfect fit among Miami’s shot-deficient roster. The 19-year-old finished his freshman season shooting 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. All in all, the kid is a knock-down shooter.
Currently, his defense leaves a lot to be desired, but he certainly has the tools to improve on that end of the floor. Heat team president Pat Riley even went as far as to say that Herro has All-Star potential in the hands of Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.