- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Bam Adebayo Takes Shot at and Roasts Fellow Kentucky Alum Tyler Herro
- Updated: June 21, 2019
Adebayo had been advocating for some time for the Heat to pick a fellow Kentucky alumni. Ironically, Adebayo was also selected with the 13th overall pick in 2017.
The big man welcomed Herro to his team the only way he knew how: by roasting him on Instagram.
It’s all likely in good fun, however, as Herro is assumed to be a perfect fit among Miami’s shot-deficient roster. The 19-year-old finished his freshman season shooting 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. All in all, the kid is a knock-down shooter.
Currently, his defense leaves a lot to be desired, but he certainly has the tools to improve on that end of the floor. Heat team president Pat Riley even went as far as to say that Herro has All-Star potential in the hands of Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.