- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
Bam Adebayo Takes Shot at and Roasts Fellow Kentucky Alum Tyler Herro
- Updated: June 21, 2019
Adebayo had been advocating for some time for the Heat to pick a fellow Kentucky alumni. Ironically, Adebayo was also selected with the 13th overall pick in 2017.
The big man welcomed Herro to his team the only way he knew how: by roasting him on Instagram.
It’s all likely in good fun, however, as Herro is assumed to be a perfect fit among Miami’s shot-deficient roster. The 19-year-old finished his freshman season shooting 46.2 percent from the field and 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. All in all, the kid is a knock-down shooter.
Currently, his defense leaves a lot to be desired, but he certainly has the tools to improve on that end of the floor. Heat team president Pat Riley even went as far as to say that Herro has All-Star potential in the hands of Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.