- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Updated: September 19, 2019
According to Adebayo himself, the Heat player that stood out the most during offseason workouts was Kendrick Nunn.
Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald recounted exactly what Adebayo said of Nunn during a meet-and-greet on Tuesday:
“Adebayo pointed to guard Kendrick Nunn as a player who has ‘really stood out’ in Heat offseason workouts. ‘He’s still progressing and just getting better as the days go by,’ Adebayo said of Nunn.”
Nunn standing out this offseason shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who watched him play for the Heat in Summer League games.
In four games, Nunn averaged 21.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.0 rebounds. As fans know, Summer League stardom is no guarantee of regular season success, but it does seem as though Nunn should be taken very seriously heading into his first season with the team.
Though he will likely have to fight for his minutes early on in his career, he is a definite candidate to be the Heat’s latest diamond in the rough find.