- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Updated: September 19, 2019
According to Adebayo himself, the Heat player that stood out the most during offseason workouts was Kendrick Nunn.
Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald recounted exactly what Adebayo said of Nunn during a meet-and-greet on Tuesday:
“Adebayo pointed to guard Kendrick Nunn as a player who has ‘really stood out’ in Heat offseason workouts. ‘He’s still progressing and just getting better as the days go by,’ Adebayo said of Nunn.”
Nunn standing out this offseason shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who watched him play for the Heat in Summer League games.
In four games, Nunn averaged 21.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.0 rebounds. As fans know, Summer League stardom is no guarantee of regular season success, but it does seem as though Nunn should be taken very seriously heading into his first season with the team.
Though he will likely have to fight for his minutes early on in his career, he is a definite candidate to be the Heat’s latest diamond in the rough find.