- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Updated: September 19, 2019
According to Adebayo himself, the Heat player that stood out the most during offseason workouts was Kendrick Nunn.
Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald recounted exactly what Adebayo said of Nunn during a meet-and-greet on Tuesday:
“Adebayo pointed to guard Kendrick Nunn as a player who has ‘really stood out’ in Heat offseason workouts. ‘He’s still progressing and just getting better as the days go by,’ Adebayo said of Nunn.”
Nunn standing out this offseason shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who watched him play for the Heat in Summer League games.
In four games, Nunn averaged 21.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.0 rebounds. As fans know, Summer League stardom is no guarantee of regular season success, but it does seem as though Nunn should be taken very seriously heading into his first season with the team.
Though he will likely have to fight for his minutes early on in his career, he is a definite candidate to be the Heat’s latest diamond in the rough find.