- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Updated: September 19, 2019
According to Adebayo himself, the Heat player that stood out the most during offseason workouts was Kendrick Nunn.
Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald recounted exactly what Adebayo said of Nunn during a meet-and-greet on Tuesday:
“Adebayo pointed to guard Kendrick Nunn as a player who has ‘really stood out’ in Heat offseason workouts. ‘He’s still progressing and just getting better as the days go by,’ Adebayo said of Nunn.”
Nunn standing out this offseason shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who watched him play for the Heat in Summer League games.
In four games, Nunn averaged 21.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.0 rebounds. As fans know, Summer League stardom is no guarantee of regular season success, but it does seem as though Nunn should be taken very seriously heading into his first season with the team.
Though he will likely have to fight for his minutes early on in his career, he is a definite candidate to be the Heat’s latest diamond in the rough find.