- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Updated: September 19, 2019
According to Adebayo himself, the Heat player that stood out the most during offseason workouts was Kendrick Nunn.
Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald recounted exactly what Adebayo said of Nunn during a meet-and-greet on Tuesday:
“Adebayo pointed to guard Kendrick Nunn as a player who has ‘really stood out’ in Heat offseason workouts. ‘He’s still progressing and just getting better as the days go by,’ Adebayo said of Nunn.”
Nunn standing out this offseason shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who watched him play for the Heat in Summer League games.
In four games, Nunn averaged 21.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.0 rebounds. As fans know, Summer League stardom is no guarantee of regular season success, but it does seem as though Nunn should be taken very seriously heading into his first season with the team.
Though he will likely have to fight for his minutes early on in his career, he is a definite candidate to be the Heat’s latest diamond in the rough find.