- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Bam Abebayo Believes Miami Heat Would Beat Milwaukee Bucks in 7-Game Series
- Updated: May 1, 2020
If the 2019-20 NBA season resumes, two teams that will be looking to represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA Finals are the Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks.
If those two teams ended up meeting in the postseason, All-Star big man Bam Adebayo is confident that his team would be able to come out victorious.
“I am taking my team,” Adebayo confidently told Forbes.com’s Chris Sheridan regarding a potential playoff matchup between the Heat and Bucks.
The reason for Adebayo confidence is because his Heat were the only team in the East to have an unbeaten record against the conference-leading Bucks.
“[That fact] gives us more confidence going into that boxing match,” said Adebayo.
Still, Adebayo is not ignorant to the fact that beating the Bucks in a seven-game series would be a daunting task.
“I’m not saying they can’t beat us, but we like our chances,” he said.
In fact, Adebayo is a major reason why the Heat were able to defeat the Bucks, 131-126, back in their second game of the season. They also beat the Bucks on March 2, 105-87.
The third-year big man helped keep defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo to a season-low 13 points in that second matchup.
Adebayo has enjoyed a breakout season this year and is surely impatiently waiting for the NBA season to start back up.
Unfortunately, due the coronavirus pandemic, it is still unknown when the NBA will be able to make its triumphant return.