- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
Aaron Gordon Clears the Air With Dwyane Wade After Dropping Diss Track
- Updated: April 28, 2020
The drama surrounding Dwyane Wade’s scoring at the 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest may be coming to an end.
Now, Gordon has responded with a social media post of his own.
According to the high-flying forward, the supposed beef he has with Wade is actually all in good fun.
As a clear sign of peace, Gordon not only raised a glass of wine to Wade, but even indicated in the post’s caption that the wine itself comes from Wade’s own Wade Cellars.
Surely, this lighthearted post will put an end to what seemed to be a growing rivalry.
All that’s left now is for former Heat forward Justise Winslow to explain himself. On Monday, Wade’s former teammate took to social media to say that Gordon should have consulted him before writing his “9 Out of 10” song.
Winslow indicated that he would have helped written lyrics about Wade that would have cut a bit deeper because he knows “how to get in his head.”
While it seems like this drama is coming to an end, NBA fans everywhere can thank Gordon, Wade and Winslow for a little bit of fresh entertainment as the NBA season continues to face postponement due to the novel coronavirus.