- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
- Report: NBA Targeting July 31 for Resumption of 2019-20 Season
Aaron Gordon Clears the Air With Dwyane Wade After Dropping Diss Track
- Updated: April 28, 2020
The drama surrounding Dwyane Wade’s scoring at the 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest may be coming to an end.
Now, Gordon has responded with a social media post of his own.
According to the high-flying forward, the supposed beef he has with Wade is actually all in good fun.
As a clear sign of peace, Gordon not only raised a glass of wine to Wade, but even indicated in the post’s caption that the wine itself comes from Wade’s own Wade Cellars.
Surely, this lighthearted post will put an end to what seemed to be a growing rivalry.
All that’s left now is for former Heat forward Justise Winslow to explain himself. On Monday, Wade’s former teammate took to social media to say that Gordon should have consulted him before writing his “9 Out of 10” song.
Winslow indicated that he would have helped written lyrics about Wade that would have cut a bit deeper because he knows “how to get in his head.”
While it seems like this drama is coming to an end, NBA fans everywhere can thank Gordon, Wade and Winslow for a little bit of fresh entertainment as the NBA season continues to face postponement due to the novel coronavirus.