- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Aaron Gordon Clears the Air With Dwyane Wade After Dropping Diss Track
- Updated: April 28, 2020
The drama surrounding Dwyane Wade’s scoring at the 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest may be coming to an end.
Now, Gordon has responded with a social media post of his own.
According to the high-flying forward, the supposed beef he has with Wade is actually all in good fun.
As a clear sign of peace, Gordon not only raised a glass of wine to Wade, but even indicated in the post’s caption that the wine itself comes from Wade’s own Wade Cellars.
Surely, this lighthearted post will put an end to what seemed to be a growing rivalry.
All that’s left now is for former Heat forward Justise Winslow to explain himself. On Monday, Wade’s former teammate took to social media to say that Gordon should have consulted him before writing his “9 Out of 10” song.
Winslow indicated that he would have helped written lyrics about Wade that would have cut a bit deeper because he knows “how to get in his head.”
While it seems like this drama is coming to an end, NBA fans everywhere can thank Gordon, Wade and Winslow for a little bit of fresh entertainment as the NBA season continues to face postponement due to the novel coronavirus.