- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Justise Winslow Says He Has ‘Dirt’ on Dwyane Wade, Willing to Help With Aaron Gordon’s Diss Track
- Updated: April 27, 2020
As the title suggests, the song was primarily about how Wade scored Gordons’ final dunk in the NBA’s Slam Dunk Contest back in February.
In a surprising development to the story, former Heat forward Justise Winslow took to social media on Monday to indicate that he has some information that could have been very helpful to Gordon as he was writing his diss track.
they shoulda let me write the diss track. I got all the dirt on bro. And I know how to get in his head
Given the relationship that Winslow and Wade enjoyed while playing together for Miami, chances are good that the post is more of a joke than anything else.
In fact, earlier this year, Winslow offered his opinion that Wade is the greatest NBA player of all time.
Winslow and Wade played together for parts of three NBA seasons, and Wade served as a major mentor for the young forward during that time.
Hopefully, Winslow’s tweet is nothing more than a joke. If he does start to speak ill of the Heat legend, chances are good that the Miami fan base will turn on the former player in a flash.
Just as Wade responded to Gordon’s diss track, it’ll be fascinating to see if he responds to his former teammate’s veiled threat.