- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Justise Winslow Says He Has ‘Dirt’ on Dwyane Wade, Willing to Help With Aaron Gordon’s Diss Track
- Updated: April 27, 2020
As the title suggests, the song was primarily about how Wade scored Gordons’ final dunk in the NBA’s Slam Dunk Contest back in February.
In a surprising development to the story, former Heat forward Justise Winslow took to social media on Monday to indicate that he has some information that could have been very helpful to Gordon as he was writing his diss track.
they shoulda let me write the diss track. I got all the dirt on bro. And I know how to get in his head
Given the relationship that Winslow and Wade enjoyed while playing together for Miami, chances are good that the post is more of a joke than anything else.
In fact, earlier this year, Winslow offered his opinion that Wade is the greatest NBA player of all time.
Winslow and Wade played together for parts of three NBA seasons, and Wade served as a major mentor for the young forward during that time.
Hopefully, Winslow’s tweet is nothing more than a joke. If he does start to speak ill of the Heat legend, chances are good that the Miami fan base will turn on the former player in a flash.
Just as Wade responded to Gordon’s diss track, it’ll be fascinating to see if he responds to his former teammate’s veiled threat.