- ESPN’s Panel of Experts Agree Bam Adebayo Should and Will Win Most Improved Player Award
- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
Dwyane Wade Fires Back at Aaron Gordon’s New Diss Track With ‘Free Advice’
- Updated: April 27, 2020
The song, titled “9 Out of 10,” dealt with Gordon’s belief that Wade cost him the 2020 Slam Dunk Contest trophy back in February.
Now, Wade has issued his response to Gordon’s new track.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 27, 2020
Wade is known for his sense of humor and and intelligence, and his tweet proves why.
When it comes to the actual wording of Wade’s tweet, he used Gordon’s own lyrics against him, clearly referencing the song itself.
“Nine out of 10, can you please fix your lens,” Gordon rapped in the chorus of the song. “Nine out 10 got you playing pretend. Nine out of 10, here we go again. Nine out of 10, could have bought the fam a Benz. Nine out of 10, are you making amends? Nine out of 10, probably lost an M.”
Through the lyrics, it is clear that Gordon is not over his loss in this year’s dunk contest.
Beyond that, Wade’s response probably didn’t give the Magic forward the satisfaction that he was looking for.
It will be fun to see what the next chapter of this new NBA rivalry holds.