- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Dwyane Wade Fires Back at Aaron Gordon’s New Diss Track With ‘Free Advice’
- Updated: April 27, 2020
The song, titled “9 Out of 10,” dealt with Gordon’s belief that Wade cost him the 2020 Slam Dunk Contest trophy back in February.
Now, Wade has issued his response to Gordon’s new track.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 27, 2020
Wade is known for his sense of humor and and intelligence, and his tweet proves why.
When it comes to the actual wording of Wade’s tweet, he used Gordon’s own lyrics against him, clearly referencing the song itself.
“Nine out of 10, can you please fix your lens,” Gordon rapped in the chorus of the song. “Nine out 10 got you playing pretend. Nine out of 10, here we go again. Nine out of 10, could have bought the fam a Benz. Nine out of 10, are you making amends? Nine out of 10, probably lost an M.”
Through the lyrics, it is clear that Gordon is not over his loss in this year’s dunk contest.
Beyond that, Wade’s response probably didn’t give the Magic forward the satisfaction that he was looking for.
It will be fun to see what the next chapter of this new NBA rivalry holds.