- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Justise Winslow
- Updated: June 26, 2015
In what could very well turn out to be the steal of the entire 2015 NBA Draft, 19-year-old Duke University small forward Justise Winslow fell to the Miami Heat at No. 10 overall in the first round. We know he was a great player at Duke during its 2014-15 NCAA Championship run, but here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Winslow.
1. He Comes from a Large Family
Justise is the son of mother Robin Davis and father Rickie Winslow. He is the youngest child of three older brothers, Cedrick, Brandon and Josh as well as an older sister named Bianca, who currently plays on the University of Houston women’s basketball team.
(Continue on next page!)