- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Dwyane Wade Says He, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony Want Team Ownership
- Updated: February 16, 2019
Earlier this week, Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade made it clear that he one day hopes to have ownership in an NBA team, and on Saturday, he clarified that he’s not the only NBA star with ownership goals.
During the flurry of interviews and press at NBA All-Star Weekend, Wade said that his close friends and fellow NBA stars Chris Paul, LeBron James, and Carmelo Anthony also have hopes of having ownership in an NBA team.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) February 16, 2019
Now that Wade’s career is coming to an end, the long-held dream of the four stars playing together will likely never come to pass. The four close friends owning a team together could be far more realistic.
Together, the four stars could easily gather enough money to at least share majority ownership over an existing or expansion NBA team. It would be amazing to see what that kind of co-ownership amongst friends and fellow NBA stars would look like.
While Wade and friends owning an NBA team seems quite a ways away, it is still definitely something to keep an eye on as their playing careers come to an end.