- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Report: Lakers Add 4 Players to Injury Report for Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 12, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers may be riding high with a 22-3 record, but they are also somewhat banged up.
They will face one of their first big tests of the season Friday against the Miami Heat, and there’s a possibility a few key Lakers may not be available.
Lakers injury report for Friday vs. Heat:
Avery Bradley Probable (Right Leg; Hairline Fracture)
Anthony Davis Probable (Right Shoulder; Soreness)
Kyle Kuzma Questionable (Left Ankle; Sprain)
Rajon Rondo Questionable (Left Hamstring; Strain)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 12, 2019
For Los Angeles, Kyle Kuzma has been dealing with a sprained ankle for nearly two weeks. He kept playing on it at first, but sat out the team’s last game on Wednesday.
Rajon Rondo also missed the Lakers’ last game due to hamstring tightness. He said it started to act up in the second half of their Sunday win against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Beating a (mostly) healthy Lakers team on Friday would be a huge statement win for a young and ascendant Heat team.