- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
- Video: Common’s All-Star Game Tribute to Dwyane Wade Moves Him to Tears
- Bam Adebayo Says He’d Take Jimmy Butler 1-on-1 Because ‘He’s Trash’
- Video: Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Haters Saying He Rigged the Dunk Contest
- LeBron James Reacts to Aaron Gordon Getting Robbed in 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
- Andre Iguodala Defends Derrick Jones Jr. Winning NBA Slam Dunk Contest Over Aaron Gordon
Report: Lakers Add 4 Players to Injury Report for Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 12, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers may be riding high with a 22-3 record, but they are also somewhat banged up.
They will face one of their first big tests of the season Friday against the Miami Heat, and there’s a possibility a few key Lakers may not be available.
Lakers injury report for Friday vs. Heat:
Avery Bradley Probable (Right Leg; Hairline Fracture)
Anthony Davis Probable (Right Shoulder; Soreness)
Kyle Kuzma Questionable (Left Ankle; Sprain)
Rajon Rondo Questionable (Left Hamstring; Strain)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 12, 2019
For Los Angeles, Kyle Kuzma has been dealing with a sprained ankle for nearly two weeks. He kept playing on it at first, but sat out the team’s last game on Wednesday.
Rajon Rondo also missed the Lakers’ last game due to hamstring tightness. He said it started to act up in the second half of their Sunday win against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Beating a (mostly) healthy Lakers team on Friday would be a huge statement win for a young and ascendant Heat team.