- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Report: Lakers Add 4 Players to Injury Report for Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 12, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers may be riding high with a 22-3 record, but they are also somewhat banged up.
They will face one of their first big tests of the season Friday against the Miami Heat, and there’s a possibility a few key Lakers may not be available.
Lakers injury report for Friday vs. Heat:
Avery Bradley Probable (Right Leg; Hairline Fracture)
Anthony Davis Probable (Right Shoulder; Soreness)
Kyle Kuzma Questionable (Left Ankle; Sprain)
Rajon Rondo Questionable (Left Hamstring; Strain)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 12, 2019
For Los Angeles, Kyle Kuzma has been dealing with a sprained ankle for nearly two weeks. He kept playing on it at first, but sat out the team’s last game on Wednesday.
Rajon Rondo also missed the Lakers’ last game due to hamstring tightness. He said it started to act up in the second half of their Sunday win against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Beating a (mostly) healthy Lakers team on Friday would be a huge statement win for a young and ascendant Heat team.