- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Lakers Add 4 Players to Injury Report for Matchup vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 12, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers may be riding high with a 22-3 record, but they are also somewhat banged up.
They will face one of their first big tests of the season Friday against the Miami Heat, and there’s a possibility a few key Lakers may not be available.
Lakers injury report for Friday vs. Heat:
Avery Bradley Probable (Right Leg; Hairline Fracture)
Anthony Davis Probable (Right Shoulder; Soreness)
Kyle Kuzma Questionable (Left Ankle; Sprain)
Rajon Rondo Questionable (Left Hamstring; Strain)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 12, 2019
For Los Angeles, Kyle Kuzma has been dealing with a sprained ankle for nearly two weeks. He kept playing on it at first, but sat out the team’s last game on Wednesday.
Rajon Rondo also missed the Lakers’ last game due to hamstring tightness. He said it started to act up in the second half of their Sunday win against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Beating a (mostly) healthy Lakers team on Friday would be a huge statement win for a young and ascendant Heat team.