- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Goran Dragic Breaks 2 Miami Heat Records in 1st Half vs. Golden State Warriors
- Updated: February 27, 2019
No Heat reserve had ever done either of those things in the team’s history.
More on @Goran_Dragic's second quarter tonight: His 20 points is a Heat record for any quarter by a reserve, and his 25 first-half points is a Heat reserve record for any half.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) February 28, 2019
The former All-Star point guard scored his record-setting 25 points by shooting 6-of-9 from the field, including 4-of-6 from beyond the arc.
He also made all nine of his free-throw attempts. Behind his strong performance, the Heat took a 15-point halftime lead over the defending champions.
Dragic is playing in just his 17th game of the season, as he’s battled injuries for much of the year. It’s only the fourth time he’s come off the bench in the last seven seasons, but apparently it’s suiting him well.
Coming into the game, Dragic was averaging 14.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assist per game, while shooting 40.8 percent from the field and 29.7 percent from deep.