- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Goran Dragic Breaks 2 Miami Heat Records in 1st Half vs. Golden State Warriors
- Updated: February 27, 2019
No Heat reserve had ever done either of those things in the team’s history.
More on @Goran_Dragic's second quarter tonight: His 20 points is a Heat record for any quarter by a reserve, and his 25 first-half points is a Heat reserve record for any half.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) February 28, 2019
The former All-Star point guard scored his record-setting 25 points by shooting 6-of-9 from the field, including 4-of-6 from beyond the arc.
He also made all nine of his free-throw attempts. Behind his strong performance, the Heat took a 15-point halftime lead over the defending champions.
Dragic is playing in just his 17th game of the season, as he’s battled injuries for much of the year. It’s only the fourth time he’s come off the bench in the last seven seasons, but apparently it’s suiting him well.
Coming into the game, Dragic was averaging 14.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assist per game, while shooting 40.8 percent from the field and 29.7 percent from deep.