- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Goran Dragic Breaks 2 Miami Heat Records in 1st Half vs. Golden State Warriors
- Updated: February 27, 2019
No Heat reserve had ever done either of those things in the team’s history.
More on @Goran_Dragic's second quarter tonight: His 20 points is a Heat record for any quarter by a reserve, and his 25 first-half points is a Heat reserve record for any half.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) February 28, 2019
The former All-Star point guard scored his record-setting 25 points by shooting 6-of-9 from the field, including 4-of-6 from beyond the arc.
He also made all nine of his free-throw attempts. Behind his strong performance, the Heat took a 15-point halftime lead over the defending champions.
Dragic is playing in just his 17th game of the season, as he’s battled injuries for much of the year. It’s only the fourth time he’s come off the bench in the last seven seasons, but apparently it’s suiting him well.
Coming into the game, Dragic was averaging 14.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assist per game, while shooting 40.8 percent from the field and 29.7 percent from deep.