- Goran Dragic Questions Legitimacy of FIBA World Cup
- Report: Dwyane Wade ‘Disappointed’ No Team Has Signed Carmelo Anthony
- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
Miami Heat vs. Charlotte Hornets Playoff Preview: Player vs. Player Breakdown
- Updated: April 16, 2016
4. Luol Deng vs. Marvin Williams
Perhaps the most underrated member of their respective teams, Deng and Williams may not receive the star attention they deserve during this series but they will make a difference.
Williams has been having a resurgent year, averaging 11.7 points and 6.4 rebounds, his best numbers since the 2008-2009 season. On top of that, the forward is drilling a career-high 40 percent of his shots from downtown.
Deng had a rough start to the season but was one of the players who found his way after the break. Since then, the 11-year veteran has posted averages of 15.2 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.2 steals.
While Deng’s All-Star days are behind him, the 30-year-old has been to the playoffs multiple times. With the Duke University product’s experience, toughness and passion, Williams will have a hard time matching the energy. Similar to Batum, Deng’s production will be heavy on both sides of the court, giving him the edge over Williams.