- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Updated: September 20, 2019
Macon last played with the Dallas Mavericks on a two-way contract, and split time between the Mavs and the G League Texas Legends. He appeared in 41 games with the Legends and averaged 19.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
The Heat will now have a total of six players competing for two two-way contracts. Those players are Macon, Kyle Alexander, Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Jeremiah Martin and Mychal Mulder.
Macon does have some familiarity with the Heat as he spent the 2018 Summer League with the team and appeared in seven games. In those games, he averaged 7.9 points, 4.7 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.