- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Updated: September 20, 2019
Macon last played with the Dallas Mavericks on a two-way contract, and split time between the Mavs and the G League Texas Legends. He appeared in 41 games with the Legends and averaged 19.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
The Heat will now have a total of six players competing for two two-way contracts. Those players are Macon, Kyle Alexander, Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Jeremiah Martin and Mychal Mulder.
Macon does have some familiarity with the Heat as he spent the 2018 Summer League with the team and appeared in seven games. In those games, he averaged 7.9 points, 4.7 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.