- Jae Crowder Fires Back at Doctor Who Says America Needs Sports Right Now
- Report: Bam Adebayo Among Stars Seeking Protection in Case of Serious Injury in Orlando Bubble
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Would Be Willing to Offer in a Deal for Paul Millsap
- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Updated: September 20, 2019
Macon last played with the Dallas Mavericks on a two-way contract, and split time between the Mavs and the G League Texas Legends. He appeared in 41 games with the Legends and averaged 19.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
The Heat will now have a total of six players competing for two two-way contracts. Those players are Macon, Kyle Alexander, Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Jeremiah Martin and Mychal Mulder.
Macon does have some familiarity with the Heat as he spent the 2018 Summer League with the team and appeared in seven games. In those games, he averaged 7.9 points, 4.7 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.