- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Updated: September 20, 2019
Macon last played with the Dallas Mavericks on a two-way contract, and split time between the Mavs and the G League Texas Legends. He appeared in 41 games with the Legends and averaged 19.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
The Heat will now have a total of six players competing for two two-way contracts. Those players are Macon, Kyle Alexander, Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Jeremiah Martin and Mychal Mulder.
Macon does have some familiarity with the Heat as he spent the 2018 Summer League with the team and appeared in seven games. In those games, he averaged 7.9 points, 4.7 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.