- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Updated: September 20, 2019
Macon last played with the Dallas Mavericks on a two-way contract, and split time between the Mavs and the G League Texas Legends. He appeared in 41 games with the Legends and averaged 19.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
The Heat will now have a total of six players competing for two two-way contracts. Those players are Macon, Kyle Alexander, Chris Silva, Davon Reed, Jeremiah Martin and Mychal Mulder.
Macon does have some familiarity with the Heat as he spent the 2018 Summer League with the team and appeared in seven games. In those games, he averaged 7.9 points, 4.7 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.