- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: George Hill drawing interest from Miami Heat
- Updated: November 18, 2020
According to Gary Woelfel of Woelfel’s Pressbox, the Heat have interest in acquiring George Hill, who was recently traded to the New Orleans Pelicans in a blockbuster deal for Jrue Holiday.
“An Eastern Conference executive said he’s heard George Hill, whom the Bucks dealt to New Orleans on Monday, is drawing interest from a spate of title contenders, including both L.A. teams, Boston, Golden State and Miami,” wrote Woelfel.
One of the top priorities for the Heat this NBA offseason is retaining the services of veteran guard Goran Dragic. If the team can’t bring back Dragic, Hill might be a candidate to fill the void.
Although Hill is a significant downgrade from Dragic, he is the kind of veteran player that can flourish in Miami’s system.
In 59 games last season, Hill averaged 9.4 points, 3.1 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game for the Bucks.