- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Report: George Hill drawing interest from Miami Heat
- Updated: November 18, 2020
According to Gary Woelfel of Woelfel’s Pressbox, the Heat have interest in acquiring George Hill, who was recently traded to the New Orleans Pelicans in a blockbuster deal for Jrue Holiday.
“An Eastern Conference executive said he’s heard George Hill, whom the Bucks dealt to New Orleans on Monday, is drawing interest from a spate of title contenders, including both L.A. teams, Boston, Golden State and Miami,” wrote Woelfel.
One of the top priorities for the Heat this NBA offseason is retaining the services of veteran guard Goran Dragic. If the team can’t bring back Dragic, Hill might be a candidate to fill the void.
Although Hill is a significant downgrade from Dragic, he is the kind of veteran player that can flourish in Miami’s system.
In 59 games last season, Hill averaged 9.4 points, 3.1 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game for the Bucks.