- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: George Hill drawing interest from Miami Heat
- Updated: November 18, 2020
According to Gary Woelfel of Woelfel’s Pressbox, the Heat have interest in acquiring George Hill, who was recently traded to the New Orleans Pelicans in a blockbuster deal for Jrue Holiday.
“An Eastern Conference executive said he’s heard George Hill, whom the Bucks dealt to New Orleans on Monday, is drawing interest from a spate of title contenders, including both L.A. teams, Boston, Golden State and Miami,” wrote Woelfel.
One of the top priorities for the Heat this NBA offseason is retaining the services of veteran guard Goran Dragic. If the team can’t bring back Dragic, Hill might be a candidate to fill the void.
Although Hill is a significant downgrade from Dragic, he is the kind of veteran player that can flourish in Miami’s system.
In 59 games last season, Hill averaged 9.4 points, 3.1 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game for the Bucks.