- Dwyane Wade Addresses His Free Agency Status This SummerPosted 17 hours ago
- An Inside Look at the Miami Heat’s Grueling Practice CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Release 2017-18 Home Preseason SchedulePosted 3 days ago
- Miami Heat Fans Make It Clear They Don’t Want Carmelo AnthonyPosted 3 days ago
- Dion Waiters Talks About Epic Conversation He Had With Kevin Durant Before Beating WarriorsPosted 5 days ago
- Pat Riley Reveals Why He Didn’t Fight to Keep Dwyane Wade in MiamiPosted 5 days ago
- Five Reasons Erik Spoelstra Deserves to Win NBA Coach of the YearPosted 6 days ago
- Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss RoutinePosted 7 days ago
- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 1 week ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
An Exclusive Look Inside Erik Spoelstra’s New $2.6M Coconut Grove Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 4, 2016
Head coach Erik Spoelstra has had probably the biggest offseason out of anyone on the Miami Heat. He got married to former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp and also bought a brand new mansion. His new home is located in Coconut Grove and cost the veteran coach $2.6 million.
The historic, 4,294 square-foot property was built in 1937 but has been renovated extensively in the past couple years. It includes five bedrooms, six bathrooms, servant quarters, a guest cottage, and an acre of tropical forest.
This is definitely an upgrade from the two-bedroom condo that he was living in before he got hitched. According to the Miami Herald, Spoelstra didn’t pay for the house in cash, like many players do, he instead got a mortgage like the rest of us common folk. Lets have an look inside Spoelstra’s new property.
This is a part of the forest that encompasses his house. You can also the see large pillars that are a part of the front of his estate.
Here is look from the front of the building.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)