- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Giannis Antetokounmpo Offers Big Compliment for Entire Miami Heat Squad
- Updated: March 22, 2019
The Miami Heat are just hours away from facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Milwaukee Bucks. While most fans likely expect the Bucks to get a fairly easy win, star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo warned everyone not to take the challenge the Heat pose lightly.
“Miami is a great team,” he said last week. “They play hard. They move the ball so well, they play with pace, get open shots and they play well.”
The MVP contender also offered one way to beat the Heat.
“If you play slow to them, they will stop you because they are a great defensive team,” he said. “If you’re able to rebound the ball, run, make plays, get open shots and have a fast-paced offense, it’s harder for them to guard you.”
Antetokounmpo wasn’t the only one to offer praise. Wade returned the favor by paying a high compliment to the Greek national.
“[Antetokounmpo] looks like he lives in the gym,” Wade said. “He’s put himself in position to be an MVP candidate.”
While a victory over the Bucks seems like a tall task for the 35-36 Heat, they have been playing perhaps their best basketball of the season lately. They’ve won eight of their last 10 games. Though it should be mentioned that one of those losses did come against the Bucks.
Right now the Heat lead the Orlando Magic by one and a half games in the Eastern Conference standings. A win versus the Bucks tonight could help solidify not only their mathematical chances of advancing to the playoffs, but also further prove that they deserve to advance to the postseason.