- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Video: Dwyane Wade Makes Bold Prediction Regarding LeBron’s Lakers
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Dwyane Wade knows exactly what LeBron James is capable of and he’s making a bold prediction regarding the Los Angeles Lakers. Wade believes that James will take his new team all the way to the NBA Finals.
In his postgame interview, Wade was asked what James needs to do to get his team where it needs to go. He took the opportunity to first mention James’ tremendous efforts off the court. But then he made his bold prediction regarding the Lakers’ playoff future:
“I have no doubt that this team will be in the Finals at some point. This guy could play for as long as he wants and I’ll be here to see it.”
Wade’s prediction may seem bold at first, but it’s not crazy to think James can carry the Lakers to the NBA Finals in the next few years. He’ll likely need some help, and the Lakers will have an opportunity to add another star during the offseason.
Furthermore, the rising stars on the Lakers are starting to come into their own. More specifically, Kyle Kuzma looks like a budding star. Against the Heat, Kuzma put up 33 points and snatched up seven rebounds. Kuzma is averaging 25 points over his last five games — four of which were Laker victories.
James is still the best player in the world when he is playing at a high level. That’s the biggest reason why the Lakers are set to be contenders for years to come.
If the Lakers can attract another star to L.A. and the young players like Kuzma continue to develop, a trip to the NBA Finals won’t surprise anyone.