- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Video: Chris Bosh Video Bombs Justise Winslow During Postgame Interview
- Updated: December 10, 2017
Despite the fact that Chris Bosh is effectively retired from playing because of health issues, he maintains a strong connection to the Miami Heat. On Saturday night, he managed to bring back amusing memories of his days with the team, simply by video bombing the Heat’s Justise Winslow after the their 101-89 victory over the Brooklyn Nets in Mexico City.
So many memories… pic.twitter.com/pZNcWV4ZEi
Bosh made the relatively short jaunt to the game from his present home in Los Angeles and said nothing during his ever-so-brief onscreen appearance. Immediately after, he could be seen hugging former teammate Tyler Johnson.
During the team’s glory days from 2010 to 2014, when the Heat won two NBA titles and reached the NBA Finals in four consecutive years, Bosh turned the video bomb into an art form. He could constantly be seen helping disrupt postgame interviews being conducted with one of his teammates. Many of those teammates would subsequently turn the tables on him when he was being asked the questions.
While Bosh has spoken of possibility of making a comeback with another team, the dangers concerning his health make that option a longshot. Still, for one night, the legend of Chris Bosh continued.