- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Chris Bosh Video Bombs Justise Winslow During Postgame Interview
- Updated: December 10, 2017
Despite the fact that Chris Bosh is effectively retired from playing because of health issues, he maintains a strong connection to the Miami Heat. On Saturday night, he managed to bring back amusing memories of his days with the team, simply by video bombing the Heat’s Justise Winslow after the their 101-89 victory over the Brooklyn Nets in Mexico City.
So many memories… pic.twitter.com/pZNcWV4ZEi
Bosh made the relatively short jaunt to the game from his present home in Los Angeles and said nothing during his ever-so-brief onscreen appearance. Immediately after, he could be seen hugging former teammate Tyler Johnson.
During the team’s glory days from 2010 to 2014, when the Heat won two NBA titles and reached the NBA Finals in four consecutive years, Bosh turned the video bomb into an art form. He could constantly be seen helping disrupt postgame interviews being conducted with one of his teammates. Many of those teammates would subsequently turn the tables on him when he was being asked the questions.
While Bosh has spoken of possibility of making a comeback with another team, the dangers concerning his health make that option a longshot. Still, for one night, the legend of Chris Bosh continued.